This Chapel, built in 1661, is dedicated to Sainte Marguerite. In the older times,
there was a mass every springtime and automn when the hamlet was occupied by shepards.
Chapel dedicated to Saint Marguerite. The chapel is opened during the high season.
Waiting for restoration, it retains a particular charm with its chancel (painted wooden grid) pale blue, its tufa bell tower, its door open on the setting sun.
Phone : 04 79 07 94 28
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.peisey-vallandry.com
Throughout the year : open daily.
Office de Tourisme de Peisey Vallandry - 19/09/2019
Free of charge