Already registered ? Log in
Oratory of the Holy Family
Oratory of the Holy Family
Oratory of the Holy Family
Oratory of the Holy Family

Oratory of the Holy Family

Built in 1863 by Joseph Théodule Jond, this hut-like oratory contains a golden-painted wooden statue of the Holy Family.
Statue of the Holy Family in gold-painted wood with the inscription “40 days of indulgence granted by Mgr Magnin to anyone who reciters a Pater, an Ave and an act of love to God 13-06-1863 – 17-06-1864”.
Interesting fact : in June 1992, following works to strengthen the banks of the mountain stream, the oratory was demolished.
New Oratory rebuilt in 1994, further downhill from the original.

Technical information

Le Dodécagone Avenue de Savoie
73590 Flumet
Lat : 45.823655Lng : 6.533218
0 m
152 d

2 Additional information

Contact

Phone : 04 79 31 61 08

Email : info@flumet-montblanc.com

Website : www.flumet-montblanc.com

Updated by

Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - 16/12/2021
Report a problem