Originally Cohennoz was part of the parish of Héry-sur-Ugine, up until it obtained its independence in 1766. The church was built in the centre in 1781 and dedicated to St Pierre-aux-Liens.
Phone : 04 79 31 62 57
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.crestvoland-cohennoz.com
Throughout the year : open daily from 9 AM to 7 PM.
Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - 23/08/2019
Free of charge