The chapel was established in the 17th century by the Fabry family, under the patronage of Our Lady of the Rosary and then endowed in 1669. The ruins were rebuilt around 1855 by the Dumax-Baudron family and dedicated to the Immaculate Conception.
04 50 21 22 11
04 79 31 72 97
Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - 17/09/2019