Set off to discover the quaint villages and castles of the Chianti region. Along the way, you'll stop in 2 renowned vineyards to enjoy the tasting of local products!
DISCOVER THE BEAUTY OF THE CHIANTI REGION DURING THIS HALF-DAY EXCURSION. RELISH THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRY SOME LOCAL PRODUCTS DURING TWO VISITS TO WINE CELLARS!
Your guide will collect you from your hotel in central Siena.
Explore the roads of the Chianti region and discover the typical villages, abbeys and castles. Your guide will reveal the history of the province and its main monuments.
The itinerary includes stops in two of the region's renowned vineyards where you'll be taken on a tour of the cellars. Having learnt about the different stages in wine production, you'll be offered the chance to try some local products (wine, bruschetta, cold meats, cheese).
You will return to Siena at the end of the afternoon.
Excessive drinking is bad for your health, consume with moderation.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/siena/discover-the-chianti-region-and-visit-the-wine-cellars
Guided tour of the typical villages in the Chianti region
Wine tasting in two renowned cellars
Bruschetta, cold meat and cheese tasting
The services of a professional guide
Return transport by minibus from Siena
Extra food or drinks
* Availability: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure location: your hotel in central Siena
* Duration: 5 hours approx.
* To take part in this activity simply present your booking voucher to the service provider on the day
* Hotel pick-up is possible for accommodation located in central Siena only
* The trip is by private minibus with a maximum capacity of 8 people, guaranteeing you an optimal level of comfort
* Comfortable clothing and footwear recommended
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.