Reserve your skip-the-line ticket for Camp Nou with flexible dates, and enter the world of Barcelona FC with this tour of the stadium and the museum of the legendary football team.
RESERVE YOUR SKIP-THE-LINE TICKET FOR CAMP NOU WITH FLEXIBLE DATES, AND ENTER THE WORLD OF BARCELONA FC WITH THIS TOUR OF THE STADIUM AND THE MUSEUM OF THE LEGENDARY FOOTBALL TEAM.
Collect your fast-track entry tickets from central Barcelona then head to the stadium where you'll be given priority access. Learn about the Catalan club’s history at the onsite museum, where a collection of trophies and personal effects from the club’s greatest players such as Gruyff, Maradona and Ronaldinho are displayed, as well as other precious memorabilia.
You’ll go behind the scenes of this mighty stadium, visiting the places that are normally off-limits to the public, including:
* The away team changing room
* The tunnel onto the pitch
* The substitute bench
* The Barça TV studio
* The press room
* The commentator’s box
Explore the stadium at your own pace, making the most of the panoramic view onto Camp Nou’s pitch from the top of Europe’s highest terraces.
Your tour will end at the new multimedia space that retraces Barcelona FC’s story from its beginnings to the present day.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/barcelona/visit-camp-nou-stadium-and-museum-skip-the-line
Skip-the-line entry to Camp Nou
Access to the terraces and the sides of the pitch
Access to areas normally out of bounds to the public
Multilingual audio-guide for the stadium tour
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Opening hours (subject to change according to the season)
Monday to Saturday: 9am to 7:30pm
Sundays, holidays and December 31: 10am and 2:30pm
* Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes approx.
* During reservation, you will be asked to provide a provisional date. The visit may take place on any date of your choice, through december 31rst 2021
* YOU WILL NEED TO GO TO OUR PARTNER'S OFFICE TO GET YOUR OFFICIAL TICKET
* Given the site's structure and the amount of steps at Camp Nou, the tour is not accessible for participants with reduced mobility
* The museum and stadium are closed on game days as well as the day before the game
* This is not a guided tour. An audio-guide is available upon request for an additional fee (around €5, payable on the day)
Cancellations free of charge until the day before the activity
This activity can be cancelled free of charge until the day before the scheduled date. After this time and in the case of a no-show, you will be charged in full for the activity.