Already registered ? Log in
TOUR SAINT FERJEUX

TOUR SAINT FERJEUX

Built in 1469, this is the first of Langres’ "royal towers", and it uses architectural designs and a defensive section that had not been seen in the region until then. Specially adapted for artillery, it consists of two vaulted rooms, eight casemates and a terrace, which since 1989 has housed a work of contemporary art.

Technical information

rue Denfert-Rochereau Et Office de Tourisme du Pays de Langres
52200 Langres
Lat : 47.859239Lng : 5.335246
0 m
3 years

Lodgings nearby