Wild Wild Wet is one of Singapore’s largest water parks that promises a day of thrills and spills for the whole family. Situated in Downtown East at the eastern part of Singapore, it remains one of the most popular tourist attractions. The impressively expanded park is now home to 16 attractions, with seven new additions such as Kraken Racer, Free Fall and Kidz Zone, that promise to bring excitement to a whole new level for all! From adrenaline-pumping rides to relaxing and gentle ones, visitors are guaranteed a splashing fun-filled day!
Amidst the fun, the guests' safety remains the top priority. All the lifeguards are specially trained in stringent international standards for lifeguarding at water-based attractions.
Wild Wild Wet has won numerous accolades in Singapore for its facilities, service, safety, operations, quality, and more
To go to the booking website, click here : www.headout.com/tour/8815/singapore/singapore/wild-wild-wet
You will receive your mobile voucher via email shortly. Present confirmation email at Wild Wild Wet ticketing counter to exchange for original admission ticket to be accepted at electronic gantry. No need to print the tickets.
The Management reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions of Entry without prior notice. For full terms & conditions, visit www.wildwildwet.com/safety-first-then-fun.php
1. Observe the dress code (modest swimwear or shorts and T-shirts) at all times for safety purpose. All swimming attire should be free of zippers, rivets, buttons, or other hard objects. Swim diapers are required for children.
Guest shall NOT:
1. Smoke in the park area, inclusive of the pools, slides and queue lines.
2. Bring pets or animals into Wild Wild Wet. Only guide dogs are permitted into the park.
3. Consume alcohol in slides and pools.
4. Bring or consume food and drinks purchased or prepared outside Wild Wild Wet.
5. Engage in commercial filming or photography without the Management's approval.
6. Tamper with any of the rides, slides, equipment, facilities or fixtures.
Know Before You Go
COVID 19 SAFETY
All guests and personnel are required to wear masks, except while on rides and attractions
Safe entry & temperature checks are ensured
Hand sanitisers are available for use at Entrance and Locker Bay
Guests are required to maintain social distancing in the Pools and Park
Park admission is limited, entry on first-come, first-served basis
Maximum group size of 5 pax from the same household/cohort for entry to the park
Maximum of 5 pax per Cabana, limited Cabanas available
Off-Peak: Monday to Friday except for Singapore Public & School Holidays 1 pm to 7 pm
Peak: Saturday, Sunday, Singapore Public & School Holidays 10 am to 7 pm
From 1st of July:
Off-Peak: Weekdays, except Gazetted School & Public Holidays
12pm – 6pm
Peak: Saturday, Sunday, Gazetted School & Public Holidays
10am – 6pm
Singapore School Holidays
16 Mar - 24 Mar
1 Jun - 30 Jun
7 Sep - 15 Sep
16 Nov - 31 Dec
Some dates of Singapore Public Holidays
New Year Day - 1 Jan
Chinese New Year - 5 Feb & 6 Feb
Good Friday - 30 Mar
Christmas Day - 25 Dec
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 6hrs before the schedule