Already registered ? Log in
Place Landouar

Place Landouar

Credit :

Previously Place du Calvaire (Calvary Square), then Place de la Poste (Post Office Square), its current name recalls its origin. One of the calvary was erected in 1805. Next to it, there was a well removed in 1934 in order to create an open public square, while the calvary was moved towards the new church esplanade.
Rue des Sciaux, formerly Sillots, which starts from Landouar Square to the East was the way linking Saint-Cast to Lancieux by the shore, as dangerous as it might have been.

Technical information

6 Place Landouar
22750 Saint-Jacut-de-la-Mer
Lat : 48.5956521Lng : -2.190147
0 m
5 years