Make the most of the Washington’s many cycle paths to discover the city by bike at your own pace!
MAKE THE MOST OF THE WASHINGTON’S MANY CYCLE PATHS TO DISCOVER THE CITY BY BIKE AT YOUR OWN PACE!
There’s no better way to explore a city than by mounting a bike and setting off on an adventure! Once you’ve collected your bike, you can take your time to pedal through Washington’s different neighbourhoods. From the vast green spaces to the business quarter, via the capital’s historical monuments, you won’t miss any of the sites along your way.
To make life easier, several rental locations are available across the city. A lock will be provided enabling you to secure your bike while you visit sites by foot or take a lunch break. You will also be provided with a map indicating the best cycle routes as well as the must-see sites and monuments.
Pedal your way to the Smithsonian Museum or along the banks of the Potomac River, ride down Constitution Avenue with its museums, visit the Lincoln Memorial and other landmark monuments: the city is your oyster!
Rent a bike to discover Washington in complete freedom!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/washington-dc/day-bike-rental-washington
Bike rental at Washington for the duration of your choice
Loan of a helmet, a lock and a map of the city
All other extras
* Availability: every day except in exceptional case
* Duration: 2h, 4h or 1 day
* Time and location:
-Washington DC: April 1st to October 31st: 9AM - 8PM, November 1st - March 31st: 9AM - 5PM
-Alexandria: April 1st - October 31st: 9AM - 8PM, November 1st - March 31st: CLOSED
* Proof of identity (passport or ID card) or a valid credit card will be required to release your rental
* Comfortable shoes and clothing recommended
* Please allow around 15 min. to prepare your bike (voucher verification, preparation of a suitable bike and safety equipment)
* A lock will be provided so you can stop and secure the bike wherever you like
* Very young children can also take part in this activity, on the condition that they are aged over 1 year and can stand up on their own. A child’s seat will be provided on the day (a small supplement may be applied)
* At the end of your ride, you must return the bike to the departure rental point.
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.