Night or day, your ticket for the London Eye will give you an unbeatable 360° view of London. See all the capital's monuments from high in the sky!
VISITED BY OVER 3.5 MILLION PEOPLE EVERY YEAR, THE LONDON EYE IS THE MOST POPULAR LONDON ATTRACTION. BOARD ONE OF THE CAPSULES TO DISCOVER IMPRESSIVE PANORAMIC VIEWS OF LONDON AS YOU MAKE YOUR WAY UP AND AROUND THE FERRIS WHEEL.
The tour takes half an hour, during which time you'll be able to see all of London's best-loved monuments, including Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and much more. On a clear day, you'll be able to spot landmarks up to 40km away!
Your London Eye ticket also gives you access to the London Eye's new 4D attraction!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/london/london-eye-tickets
Standard ticket for the London Eye
Food and Drink
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Opening hours
11am to 6pm except;
February 14 -16: 10am to 9:30pm
April 1-17: 10am to 8:30pm
May 27 - September 3: 10am to 8:30pm
December 22 - 30: 10am to 8:30pm
December 25: 10am to 5:30pm
December 31: 10am to 3:30pm
* Underground: Waterloo (Jubilee, Northern and Bakerloo Lines)
* You will need to arrive with your voucher at the ready
* In the event you have purchased your ticket at a reduced rate, you may be asked to show proof of age or a student card
* YOUR LONDON EYE TICKET IS VALID FOR 30 DAYS FROM YOUR SELECTED DATE UPON BOOKING
Cancellations free of charge until the day before the activity
This activity can be cancelled free of charge until the day before the scheduled date. After this time and in the case of a no-show, you will be charged in full for the activity.