Site erected in the 12th century with written records dating from 1522. The watermill was altered in 1748, then increased in height in 1845, and finally renovated at the end of the 20th century. Wood-fired oven identical to those used at the beginning of the 20th century. Traditional bread-making.
Moulin de l'Arbalète www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x22mqw
Telephone : 02 35 32 67 11
Office de Tourisme Terroir de Caux