Get priority access to the Palace of Versailles thanks to your 1-day skip-the-line Passport to the Château of Versailles.
Avoid waiting in line at the ticket desk and get priority access to the Palace of Versailles, its gardens and the Queen’s Domain thanks to your 1-DAY SKIP-THE-LINE PASSPORT TO THE CHÂTEAU OF VERSAILLES.
Historic official residence of the Kings of France, the Palace of Versailles was listed a UNESCO World Heritage site 30 years ago.
YOUR VERSAILLES PASSPORT GIVES YOU ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE DOMAIN:
* The independent visit of the Palace of Versailles (audio guide included). Discover the Hall of Mirrors, the Grand Apartments, the King’s boudoir, the royal chapel and more...
* The domain of Queen Marie Antoinette (or the Trianon). Visit the Petit and Grand Trianon and the Queen’s hamlet. This intimate part of the palace grounds, not far from the main residence, allowed Queen Marie Antoinette to escape the demands of court. The Queen also aided in the embellishment and development of this site.
* Temporary exhibits
* The gardens and the park
* The Musical Gardens and Fountain Show (Tuesday, weekends and certain exceptional dates between April and October)
* The Coach gallery
With your 1-day Passport, benefit from direct access to the entire domain of the Palace of Versailles and visit its most famous sites at your own rhythm.
Thanks to the audio guide, enjoy recorded commentary throughout your visit.
Enjoy your ALL-IN-ONE-PASSPORT TO THE PALACE OF VERSAILLES to better immerse yourself in the world of French royalty!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/1-day-passport-palace-versailles-skip-the-line-audio-guide-included
Independent visit of the Palace of Versailles (audio guide included).
Visit the Petit and Grand Trianon and the Queen’s hamlet
The gardens and the park
The Musical Gardens and Fountain Show (Tuesday, weekends and certain exceptional dates between April and October)
The Coach gallery
All advance booking fees
Return transport from and to Paris
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding Monday, December 25, January 1 and the first Sunday of every month from November to March and other exceptional dates)
* Time: 9am – 5:30pm / last admission: 5pm
* YOU WILL BE ASKED TO INDICATE A PROVISIONAL DATE FOR YOUR VISIT WHEN YOU BOOK, BUT YOUR TICKET IS NOT RESTRICTED TO THIS DATE. YOU MAY HOWEVER USE YOUR TICKET ON THE DATE OF YOUR CHOICE (TICKET VALID UP TO DECEMBER 31, 2018)
* PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU SELECT ANOTHER DATE THAN THE ONE INITIALLY SELECTED AND THAT YOU VISIT THE PALACE OF VERSAILLES WITH YOUR PASSPORT DURING A DAY ON WHICH THE MAGICAL GARDENS AND FOUNTAIN SHOW TAKE PLACE (SEE DATES BELOW), A SUPPLEMENT WILL BE ASKED ONSITE
* Your 1-day priority-access Passport allows you to avoid the line at the ticket desk ONLY. Security checks are OBLIGATORYand can take some time
* Audio-guide languages: French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish
* Location: Versailles - Entry A (the Dufour Pavilion located to the left of the honors court)
* Pushchairs/strollers are not allowed within the palace
* Stiletto heels are not recommended (uneven parquet flooring inside the palace and cobblestones without)
* Access to the palace is difficult for people with reduced mobility
* Photography without flash is permitted within the palace
* No pets allowed
PLEASE NOTE: The special performance shows take place on the following dates: (admission included in the 1-day Passport if you have paid a higher tariff):
* THE FOUNTAIN SHOW:
* Every Saturday and Sunday from April 1 to October 29
* Every Tuesday from May 23 to June 27
* Exceptional dates (Friday April 14, Thursday May 25, Friday July 14, Tuesday August 15)
* THE MUSICAL GARDENS:
* Every Tuesday from April 4 to May 16 and every Tuesday from July 4 to October 31
* Every Friday from March 31 to October 27 (excluding Friday July 14)
* National holidays and exceptional dates
* Access to the gardens of Versailles is free Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from April to October
* Access to the gardens is free for children under 6 years of age on days of the Fountain Show and Musical Gardens
* If you benefit from free admission to the Château and the domain de Trianon, tickets for the Fountain Show and Musical Gardens are for sale at the entry to the gardens
No cancellations, no refunds
This activity cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.