If you love art, Impressionism and especially Claude Monet's work, then this is the tour for you! You will be taken to the tranquil village of Giverny, where the great painter spent his final days, for a chance to really explore his world...
IF YOU LOVE ART, IMPRESSIONISM AND ESPECIALLY THE WORK OF CLAUDE MONET, THIS TOUR IS DESIGNED ESPECIALLY FOR YOU!
Spend a morning in the charming village of Giverny, where the great artist spent the last days of his life.
You will have a chance to really soak up the atmosphere in which he lived – in such idyllic setting, it's hard not to feel inspired!
Situated in the department of the Eure, Giverny is particularly famous as the site of Claude Monet's house, which is now a listed historic monument.
This tour offers your the opportunity to explore the painter's dreamy dwelling, which is just a 90-minute coach ride from Paris.
Visit Monet's home and studio, and be guided through the splendid gardens to the pond which inspired his delicate "Water Lilies" series. The house is also home to one of the largest collections of Japanese prints in the world!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/explore-giverny-and-discover-monet-s-work-in-a-morning-8-15am
Return transport to Giverny from Paris by coach
Admission to Monet's house and gardens
The services of an official guide/interpretor
Guided tour of the house and studio (not permitted due to limited space)
All other extras
* Seasonal activity: Available Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday from April to October only (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure point: central Paris, 75001
* Getting there: metro Tuileries (line 1)
* Guided tours of the house interior are not possible due to the limited space inside
* Animals not permitted
* To ensure the comfort and safety of customers, the organizers and partner organizations reserve the right to cancel or modify the itinerary without prior warning, including in the event of protests or strikes
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.