Escape the city with a day at MONT SAINT-MICHEL! This unique island, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a must-see! Visit the magnificant abbey and the charming village... The island is overflowing with treasures for you to discover!
ARE YOU READY TO ESCAPE THE CITY? COME AND DISCOVER THE MAGNIFICENT ISLAND OF MONT SAINT-MICHEL!
Mont Saint-Michel, Normandy's most popular tourist destination, is perched on a rocky outcrop that is cut off from the mainland every day by some of the highest tides in Europe.
Your luxury, air-conditioned bus will leave Paris and travel through the peaceful landscapes of Normandy to arrive at Mont Saint-Michel at around noon.
To access the abbey, you can either go take the ramparts or go through the village.
Explore the Gothic abbey, known as "La Merveille", at your own pace and finish the day with a walk around the typical village, taking your time to wander through its narrow, winding streets and discover its quaint charms.
The coach will arrive back in Paris at around 9:15pm.
This excursion gives you the opportunity to explore a unique historic location, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/self-guided-tour-of-mont-saint-michel
Return transport from Paris to Mont Saint-Michel by coach
Admission to the abbey
All other extras
* Availability (excluding exceptional dates)
APRIL TO OCTOBER: Thursday to Tuesday
NOVEMBER TO MARCH: Monday, Wednesday and Friday * Departure point: central Paris, 75001
* Getting there: Metro Palais Royal (lines 1 and 7), Pyramides (lines 7 and 14) and Tuileries (line 1)
* If you have difficulty walking, please be aware that the climb up to the abbey is quite strenuous
* Comfortable shoes and warm clothes in the winter are strongly recommended
* Animals not permitted
* To ensure the comfort and safety of customers, the organizers and partner organizations reserve the right to cancel or modify certain excursions without prior warning, including in the event of protests or strikes
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.