All aboard for a splendid evening of culture and entertainment! Take a river cruise on the Seine to see the famous landmarks lit up at night, then attend the latest show at the home of the French Cancan: the Moulin Rouge.
The evening will begin at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, where you will embark for a 1-hour Seine river cruise through the heart of the City of Lights. Drift past all of the most important landmarks from the comfort of a boat!
The Eiffel Tower, affectionately dubbed the 'Iron Lady' by Parisians, will put on her glittering evening attire during the nightly lights show.
Once the river cruise has ended, the coach will take you to the Pigalle district for 11pm to go to the home of the French Cancan: the Moulin Rouge. Watch the latest cabaret show, the Féerie ('Extravaganza'), with a glass of champagne and be captivated by the charms, talent and sheer elegance of the dancers and their memorable performance.
After the Moulin Rouge cabaret show, you will be taken back to your hotel in central Paris.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/paris-night-tour-by-cruise-and-moulin-rouge-show
The Moulin Rouge cabaret show with a half bottle of champagne per person
1-hour river cruise on the Seine with an audio commentary
The services of a hostess or an accompanying interpretor
All other extras
* Seasonal activity: Available every evening from April to October only (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure point: central Paris, 75001
* Getting there: metro Palais Royal (lines 1 and 7), Pyramides (lines 7 and 14) and Tuilieries (line 1)
* Languages (river cruise): French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin), Russian
* Children's commentary available in French
* The cabaret show lasts 2 hours
* You will be escorted back to a conveniant location in central Paris after the show
* Smart dress code (no shorts, no sports clothing or footwear, no flip-flops), jacket and tie encouraged
* Compulsory cloakroom service at the Moulin Rouge (supplementary charge)
* Animals not permitted
* To ensure the comfort and safety of customers, the organizers and partner organizations reserve the right to cancel or modify the itinerary without prior warning, including in the event of protests or strikes
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.