A hike in the Sierra de Guadarrama mountains with a qualified guide.
GO HIKING IN THE SIERRA DE GUADARRAMA MOUNTAINS WITH A QUALIFIED GUIDE.
Enjoy stunning natural landscapes just a few minutes away from the Spanish capital! During your walk, you will see the region’s pine forests, granite rock, vegetation, wildlife and mountain peaks.
Gabriel, an experienced mountain guide, will pick you up from central madrid and take you to the Sierra de Guadarrama national park. His thorough knowledge of the area means he'll be able to pick the perfect trail for your level of experience and your wishes.
The hikes take place in both summer and winter, when Gabriel will provide you with snowshoes. Whatever the season, this half-day hike promises to be athletic, fun and unusual.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/madrid/hike-through-sierra-de-guadarrama-departure-from-madrid
Hike through the Sierra de Guadarrama
The services of an experienced mountain guide, Gabriel
Snowshoe rental (winter only)
Transport from your accommodation in Madrid
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Time: 8am, 10am or 12-noon
* Departure point: central Madrid, pick-up from your hotel or another meeting point
* Duration: 4 hours
* Languages: English, Spanish
* In winter, depending on the amount of snow, you may be required to wear snowshoes (provided by the guide)
* Whatever the weather conditions or season, please wear strong, comfortable shoes that are appropriate for walking
* Available for groups from 4 to 20 people
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.