The church Saint-Etienne de Cantobre, attached in 1135 to the abbey of Nant, became parish at the end of the 12th century. Only the apse with three sides, lit by three windows, and the span of the choir are Romanesque. The nave and side chapels were rebuilt in the 16th century. The bell tower houses a bronze bell from 1630, it is on the list of objects classified M.H. November 5, 1943.