In Feigères, between 1400 and 1789, thirteen seigneuries ruled at Châtelard.
Of this medieval castle, only a wall face remains well preserved today.
On the site of this castle the Châtelard cross and the Notre-Dame-de-la-Salette Chapel were constructed (1874 for the first one and 1925 for the current one). A pilgrimage takes place every year on the first Sunday after Assumption.
All year round, daily.
Office de Tourisme des Monts de Genève - 17/09/2019
Phone : 04 50 49 24 60
Email : email@example.com