Discover the rich ocean bed around the Pidgeon Isles or along the coast!
DISCOVER THE RICH OCEAN BED AROUND THE PIDGEON ISLES OR ALONG THE COAST!
Set off to explore the underwater ecosystem around the Pidgeon Isles to the West of Guadeloupe where several exotically-named sites are within reach: the coral Garden, the Pool, the Pointe Carangue, the Aquarium and more! Each of these sights are accessible to all levels of divers (after having done their baptism dive).
Depending on the diving site, you can observe a number of tropical fish, turtles, colourful coral blocks and many other sea creatures!
If you are a level 1 diver, you will also have access to particular sites like the wrecks of a sand transporter damaged by a hurricane and places inhabited by shrimp, anemone, lobster as well as a multitude of other tropical fish.
* [Credit photo: Jean-François Vibert]
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/guadeloupe/diving-marine-park
The discovery of the sea bed, with boat transport to each diving site
The sessions supervised by an expert instructor
Snorkeling and diving equipment
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure point: Rocher de Malendure
* Duration: allow for a total of 2 hrs. 30 mins approx. for each diving excursion. The duration of immersion depends on your air consumption (between 45 minutes and 1 hour and 15 mins)
* THIS ACTIVITY IS PROHIBITED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 6 YEARS OF AGE
* You will be in groups of 26 divers maximum per boat (including the monitors)
* Supervision: 1 monitor for 4 divers
* In order to take full advantage of each diving spot, each diving excursion will limit itself to the discovery of a single site (the sites explored will be different during each excursion)
* TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS ACTIVITY, PLEASE PRESENT YOUR DIVING LEVEL DOCUMENTS
* PLEASE NOTE: FOR PRESSURE ISSUES, YOU SHOULD NOT FLY ON THE SAME DAY AS YOUR FIRST DIVING SESSION!
When you book, you will be asked to choose from the following packages:
* 1 monitored diving session
* 6 monitored diving sessions
* 10 monitored diving sessions
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.