Board a boat to discover the Bay of Palma during your trip to Mallorca and indulge in a freshly prepared lunch!
SET OFF TO DISCOVER THE BAY OF PALMA DURING THIS DAY ON A BOAT! ENJOY A PAELLA AND AN OPEN BUFFET DURING THE CRUISE!
Board your glass-bottomed boat in the port of Palma de Mallorca.
From your vessel you’ll be able to admire magnificent views of the Mediterranean coast. Go for a swim in the Malgrats Islands before heading towards Camp de Mar, where you can make the most of the turquoise waters and the idyllic beach to relax and unwind.
Lunch will be served on the boat. Help yourself to paella and a buffet of different salads, accompanied by sangria, cava (local sparkling wine) and water. At the end of your meal, Paco the guitarist will play and sing some acoustic music for your listening pleasure.
Whilst on board the boat, you can take advantage of a window in the floor to look underwater and observe the fish. Children will be amazed by the incredible marine-life scenes! Everything you need for nautical fun and exploration will be freely available aboard the boat: masks for children and adults, flippers, water pistols, floats, etc.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume in moderation
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/palma-de-mallorca/day-trip-submarine-vision-boat-palma-bay-with-lunch-no-transport
Trip on a glass-bottom boat in the Bay of Palma
Lunch aboard the boat, including drinks
Use of nautical toys and equipment (masks, water pistols, flippers etc.)
The services of a guide
Supplementary food and drinks
All other extras
* Availability: every day from April to October (excluding exceptional dates)
* To take part in this activity, simply present your voucher to the service provider on the day
* Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended
* Remember to bring a bath towel, a swimsuit, sun cream and other sun protection if you wish to go swimming at La Calobra
* THIS ACTIVITY IS AVAILABLE DEPARTING FROM THE FOLLOWING TOWNS: PAGUERA, SANTA PONSA, CALA VINYES, MAGALLUF, PALMANOVA, ILLETES, CALA MAYOR, ARENAL, PLAYA DE PALMA, CAN PASTILLA, PUERTO DE PALMA
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.