Only 20 minutes from Manhattan, take the time to admire the multitude of plants displayed in New York’s Botanical Garden!
ONLY 20 MINUTES FROM MANHATTAN, TAKE THE TIME TO ADMIRE THE MULTITUDE OF PLANTS DISPLAYED IN NEW YORK’S BOTANICAL GARDEN!
Founded in 1891, the New York Botanical Garden exhibits the iconic floral landscape of the North-East. Enjoy a relaxing and momentary getaway in this botanical world far from the stress and hyperactivity of the city. With family activities available for all ages, exhibits and various educational and cultural programs throughout the year, this large, living museum will charm both young and old alike.
The decor and atmosphere of this urban oasis evolves throughout the seasons:
* In summer, admire the abundance of flowers dotted throughout the 50 gardens and plant collections of the park including the Peggy Rockefeller Rose Garden, the Azalea Garden, the cherry trees and more.
* In the fall, experience the various warm colors of New York’s original forest, the last preserved woodland in New York.
* Winter welcomes the traditional “Holiday Train Show”, a train that journeys through 150 American landscape, recreated from bark, leaves and other natural materials.
* Come the spring, “The Orchid show” exhibit celebrates the return of sunny weather.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/new-york/ticket-new-york-botanical-garden
Admission to the New York Botanical Gardens
Entry to seasonal exhibits
Return transport to / from New York
All other extras
* Availability: Tuesday to Sunday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Opening times: 10am to 5pm/6pm (depending on the period) *
* Location: Southern Boulevard in the Bronx
* Public transport: From Grand Central Terminal, take the Harlem line (20 minutes of train), take lines B, D or 4 until Bedford Park Blvd Station.
* By car: Take the Bronx River Parkway route, exit 7W and Fordham Road The Garden is located on this road. A paid-parking is situated next to the entrance to the garden.
* YOU WILL BE ASKED TO INDICATE A PROVISIONAL DATE FOR YOUR VISIT WHEN YOU BOOK, BUT YOUR TICKET IS NOT RESTRICTED TO THIS DATE. YOU MAY HOWEVER USE YOUR TICKET ON THE DATE OF YOUR CHOICE, BY RESPECTING THE OPTION SELECTED (A WEEKDAY OR WEEKEND VISIT, WITH ADDITIONAL FEE). YOU MAY USE YOUR TICKET UP TO ONE YEAR AFTER THE DATE SELECTED
* The seasonal exhibits are the following:
The Orchid Show (from the end of February to mid-April) / Chihuly (from mid-April to the end of October) / The Holiday Train Show® (from mid-November to mid-January)
* From February 26 to January 18: Open 10am - 6pm
From January 19 to February 25: Open 10am - 5pm
Cancellations free of charge until the day before the activity
This activity can be cancelled free of charge until the day before the scheduled date. After this time and in the case of a no-show, you will be charged in full for the activity.