Let yourself be tempted by a pure moment of relaxation and swim in the 5 warm mineral pools overlooking Rotorua Lake!
LET YOURSELF BE TEMPTED BY A PURE MOMENT OF RELAXATION AND SWIM IN THE 5 WARM MINERAL POOLS OVERLOOKING ROTORUA LAKE!
The Polynesian Spa is the first international thermal station in New Zealand. It offers a unique experience around Rotorua Lake in multiple natural pools. In a picturesque spot looking out towards the lake, enjoy the health benefits from these naturally sourced waters: Rachel Spa and Priest Spa. The slightly acid waters of the Priest Spa relieves muscle fatigue and diverse pain whereas the alkaline waters of Rachel Spa are known for it’s wondeful skin benefits.
Our package gives you access to:
* 4 hot mineral-sourced pools from Rachel Spa (water temperatures can get up to 42°)
* 1 mineral-sourced pool from Priest Spa
* A relaxing salon with warm-inducing armchairs
* Comfortable and well-equipped locker-rooms
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/auckland/relaxation-well-being-polynesian-spa-views-of-lake-rotorua
Access to the 5 main pools of the Polynesian Spa
Access to spacious locker rooms with secure lockers, soap, shampoo, conditioner, towels and hair dryer
Access to a relaxing salon with warm-inducing armchairs
Access to other pools or services
Transport to the site
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* The Polynesian Spa is open from 8am to 11pm (swimming is authorized until 10:15pm)
* Duration: open visit, you may swim in each pool a many times as you wish
* Admission to the Spa is free for children under 5 years
* Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult
* Children under the age of 8 years must be accompanied by an adult or someone of 16 years minimum
* Only apparel in synthetic fabrics (lycra, nylon, polyester) are authorized
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.