Discover the mysteries of Sainte Marguerite Island and take advantage of the boat crossing to admire the Bay of Cannes and the Lerins Islands!
DISCOVER THE MYSTERIES OF SAINTE MARGUERITE ISLAND AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BOAT CROSSING TO ADMIRE THE BAY OF CANNES AND THE LERINS ISLANDS!
Sainte Marguerite Island is a natural park and is an important part of Cannes’ historic heritage.
Navigate across the Bay of Cannes and admire the beauty of the coastal landscapes. Once you have arrived on Saint Marguerite Island, you can visit Fort Royal, the Sea Museum and the prison that housed the famous prisoner in the Iron Mask. The trails will lead you to the forest that covers the island, towards creeks and hidden beaches for a swim or perhaps even an open-air picnic.
In town, you will have the possibility to lunch in one of the island’s 2 restaurants or simply choose to order a sandwich from small snack vendors during the summer season.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/french-riviera/return-crossing-to-sainte-marguerite-island-departure-cannes
The return trip by boat to Saint-Marguerite Island
Admission to different monuments on the island
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departures roughly every hour from 9am to 4:30pm
* Returns roughly 15 minutes after the hour, plus 5pm
* Departure point: Bottom of the Laubeuf parking lot
* In the event of bad weather, the service provider may cancel the crossing and/or reschedule.
* PLEASE NOTE: THE LAST BOAT CROSSING BACK TO CANNES IS AT 5PM (FROM APRIL TO SEPTEMBER: 6PM)