Take advantage of the Var River rapids to try an action-filled white water activity!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE VAR RIVER RAPIDS TO TRY AN ACTION-FILLED WHITE WATER ACTIVITY!
Located between the sea and the mountains, under the sun of the Savel Plateau, you will be equipped and briefed before arriving at the departure point located higher up the river where you will board your canoe either alone or with a partner. The canoe’s are rigid or inflatable rafts that are sturdy and easy to navigate whether in autonomy or accompanied by a guide.
Enjoy a 90 minutes descent (10km) rich in adrenaline-fueled emotions in the heart of one of the most beautiful valley’s in the region. You will come across a number of rapids on this active and lively river.
At the end of the descent, take some time to relax by taking a refreshing swim in the heart of nature before heading back to the departure point by mini-bus.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/french-riviera/var-river-canoe-descent-free-or-guide-1-hour-from-nice
The white water descent in the Var
The rental of materials (paddles, helmet, life-vest + thermal clothes depending on the weather conditions and the river)
Return transport to the departure point
All other extras
* SEASONAL ACTIVITY: FROM APRIL 15 TO OCTOBER 31
* Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure point: Villars sur Var
* Departure times : 9:30am or 2pm
* PARTICIPANTS MUST KNOW HOW TO SWIM AND BE COMFORTABLE IN WATER TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS ACTIVITY
* MINIMUM AGE: 10 YEARS
* Unaccompanied minors must present proof of parental permission to take part in the activity
* Please bring sports clothes and sports shoes equipped with a good grip that will not deteriorate in water and a t-shirt
* The guide reserves the right to cancel or modify the excursion without notice in the event of bad weather conditions or if safety measures have not been respected or any other motive not under his or her control. In the event that the activity is cancelled, another time-slot will be given to you
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.