In the heart of the Vallée du Loup, explore the Gours du Ray while canyoning!
IN THE HEART OF THE VALLÉE DU LOUP, EXPLORE THE GOURS DU RAY WHILE CANYONING!
Located in the upper Vallée du Loup, this small canyon will surprise you by it’s authentic wild characteristics and luxurious vegetation. The Gours du Ray is an ideal and fun spot for Canyoning newbies whether as a family or with friends.
Once you have been given the necessary equipment and gone through the safety guidelines, follow your guide for 20 minutes before getting to the canyon. Once there, enjoy roughly 2 hours of adventure in the heart of the valley.
Jumps, rappels and slides are accessible to everyone and will not be more than 10 meters high.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/french-riviera/canyoning-wolf-valley
The canyoning activity in the Gours du Ray
The services of a professional guide
Equipment rental (the neoprene 2-piece wetsuit, neoprene slippers to insert inside your shoes, helmet, protective seat and harness)
Civil liability insurance
Use of a locker room
All other extras
* SEASONAL ACTIVITY: FROM APRIL 1 TO SEPTEMBER 30
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure point: Pont du Loup (06140)
* The canyoning activity will take place in a small group of 8 people maximum per guide
* Activity reserved for participants over 10 years
* Please bring lace-up sport shoes, loose and comfortable clothing like sweatpants and sweatshirts that you can wear underneath the canyoning gear, as well as a change of clothes for after the activity
* The guide reserves the right to cancel or modify the excursion without notice in the event of bad weather conditions or if safety measures have not been respected or any other motive not under his or her control
* In this event, the activity will be transferred to another location or replaced by other activities when possible
* In the event that this is not possible, you will be given a refund
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.