Explore the famous Palace of Versailles, which was formerly the official residence of the kings of France!
EXPLORE THE FAMOUS PALACE OF VERSAILLES, THE FORMER OFFICIAL RESIDENCE OF THE FRENCH MONARCHY!
The Palace of Versailles is one of the most beautiful accomplishments of 17th-century French decorative arts, and was classed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site some 30 years ago.
Admire the King’s apartments and the Hall of Mirrors!
Thanks to the audio guide, you can listen to recorded commentary and learn more about the Palace and its royal inhabitants, from Louis XIV to Marie Antoinette.
Take advantage of priority access to the palace and immerse yourself in the world of the Kings of France!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/priority-access-ticket-palace-of-versailles-audio-guide-without-transport
Admission to the Palace
Priority access to the Palace
Use of a multilingual audio guide
Access to the Gallery of Coaches
A multi-lingual audioguide
Transport from and to Paris
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding Mondays, May 1, December 25, January 1 and the first Sunday of every month & exceptional dates)
* Start time: 10am, 10:30am, 11am, 11:30am, 12-noon, 12:30pm
* Audio-guide languages: French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish
* Meeting point: Versailles
* From March 27 to October 31, entry to the Versailles Gardens is subject to a supplement fee (payable on the day) for the following special events:
The Fountain Show: every Saturday & Sunday and Tuesdays from May 22 to June 26, + March 30, May 8, May 10, August 15
THE MUSICAL GARDENS: Tuesday and Friday (excluding March 30 May 8, May 22, and June 26 )
National holidays an exceptional dates * Buggies are not permitted inside the palace
* Flat shoes strongly recommended (uneven parquet flooring in the palace and paving in the courtyard)
* Accessing the palace may pose problems for those with reduced mobility
* Photography without the flash is permitted inside the palace
* Animals not permitted
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.