Access the ramparts of Saint-Louis and admire the salt marshes in the heart of the Camargue region!
ACCESS THE RAMPARTS OF SAINT-LOUIS AND ADMIRE THE SALT MARSHES IN THE HEART OF THE CAMARGUE REGION!
The fortified city of Aigues-Mortes was founded at the end of the 13th century by Saint-Louis in order to give the French Kingdom a Mediterranean Port.
The keep, ramparts and towers with cross-ribbed vaults have been remarkably preserved. The site is both an exceptional piece of military construction of the time as well as a symbol of Medieval gothic architecture. From the terrace of the Constance Tower, take advantage of a panoramic view on the Camargue and the salty marshes.
This visit will be a chance to immerse yourself in the world of medieval crusades and retrace events that have marked the city. A video projection will be available during the tour.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/montpellier/e-ticket-ramparts-towers-of-aigues-mortes
Tour of the Towers and Ramparts of Aigues-Mortes
All other extras
* Availability: Monday to Sunday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Opening times: 10am to 5:30pm/7pm (depending on the period)*
* Duration: variable (day pass, around 90 minutes)
* Last admission 1 hour before closing
* YOU WILL BE ASKED TO INDICATE A PROVISIONAL DATE FOR YOUR VISIT WHEN YOU BOOK, BUT YOUR TICKET IS NOT RESTRICTED TO THIS DATE. YOUR TICKET IS VALID UP TO 1 YEAR FROM THE DATE OF YOUR CHOICE UPON RESERVATION
* A brochure available in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, and Dutch will be provided at the entrance
* The site is accessible for people with reduced mobility
* The following visitors can enter free-of-charge: Visitors under the age of 18 years and residents of the European Union aged 26 years and under, disabled persons and their attendants, unemployed, and Culture Card holders - ICOM Card and Education Pass (valid proof of ID required)
*May 2 to August 31: open from 10am to 7pm // From September 9 to April 4: open from 10am to 5:30pm (welcome desk closed between 1pm and 2pm)
No cancellations, no refunds
This activity cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.