Visit an iconic structure of the modernist movement in architecture and a masterpiece of the famous architect Le Corbusier!
VISIT AN ICONIC STRUCTURE OF THE MODERNIST MOVEMENT IN ARCHITECTURE AND A MASTERPIECE OF THE FAMOUS ARCHITECT LE CORBUSIER!
The Villa Savoye, also called “Les Heures Claires” was built between 1928 and 1931 by the architect Charles-Edouard Jeanneret, known as Le Corbusier and Pierre Jeanneret. All of Le Corbusier's principles of modern architecture shaped in 1927 were used in this weekend villa, commissioned by the Savoye family: stilts, garden-roof, open-plan space, horizontal windows, free facade and use of reinforced concrete.
Abandoned for several years, the building was restored by the state between 1963 and 1997 and classified a historic monument in 1964. The Villa Savoye has also been listed a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/e-ticket-villa-savoye-corbusier
Admission to Villa Savoye
All other extras
* Availability: Tuesday to Saturday (excluding exceptional dates and certain religious services)
* Opening times: 10am to 5pm/6pm (depending on the period)*
* Last admission 30 minutes before closing
* YOU WILL BE ASKED TO INDICATE A PROVISIONAL DATE FOR YOUR VISIT WHEN YOU BOOK, BUT YOUR TICKET IS NOT RESTRICTED TO THIS DATE. YOUR TICKET IS VALID UP TO 1 YEAR FROM THE DATE OF YOUR CHOICE UPON RESERVATION
* A brochure available in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese will be provided at the entrance
* The site is accessible for people with reduced mobility
* The following visitors can enter free-of-charge: Visitors under the age of 18 years and residents of the European Union aged 26 years and under, disabled persons and their attendants, unemployed, and Culture Card holders - ICOM Card and Education Pass (valid proof of ID required)
* ADMISSION IS FREE ON THE FIRST SUNDAY OF EACH MONTH FROM NOVEMBER 1 TO THE END OF MARCH 31
*March 1 to April 30 and September 1 to October 31: from 10am to 5pm
From May 2 to August 31: 10am to 6pm
From November 2 to February 29: 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm
No cancellations, no refunds
This activity cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.