Enjoy a helicopter ride to admire the most impressive rock formations of the Grand Canyon as well as the Kaibab Forest!
ENJOY A HELICOPTER RIDE TO ADMIRE THE MOST IMPRESSIVE ROCK FORMATIONS OF THE GRAND CANYON AS WELL AS THE KAIBAB FOREST!
After taking your seat in the helicopter, you will be taken on an itinerary in the skies above the North Rim, over the deepest (1.5 km) and largest (18 km) part of the Grand Canyon, as well as an area with incredibly varied rocky terrain. Heading towards the northern side of the Canyon, you will be able to have an impressive view of the Colorado River! You will also be able to fly over the Kaibab National Forest. On your way back, you will follow Dragon Corridor and see magnificent rocky formations including the “Tower of Ra” or “Vishnu Schist”.
During the flight, you will also be able to enjoy multilingual audio commentary. The helicopter itinerary is organized so as to give all passengers the same panoramic views and photo opportunities.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/grand-canyon/north-canyon-helicopter-flight-south-rim-departure
EC 130 helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon (South Rim and North Rim) - approx. 30 minutes
Multilingual audio guides
Gas expenses (often billed as a supplement by other providers)
All other extras
The additional fuel costs to be paid on site, due to the increase in fuel prices ($10 per person)
* Availability: every day
* Departure point: Grand Canyon Airport, South Rim (near Tusayan)
* Duration: Allow for 1 hour (the flight lasts approximately 30 minutes)
* EACH PASSENGER MUST PRESENT VALID PROOF OF ID IN ORDER TO BOARD THE HELICOPTER
* PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE TERMINAL 30 MINUTES BEFORE DEPARTURE FOR BOARDING
* Your tour will take place on an Bell type helicopter
* You are permitted to transport bottled water on board, but be aware that you are prohibited from opening them during the duration of the flight
* Due to rising oil prices, a surcharge of $10 per person will be payable locally, directly with our partner.
* An audio guide is available for the flight in the following languages: Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
* Children aged 2 years and under travel free and sit on the laps of their parents
* For the safety and comfort of all passengers on-board, participants weighing over 135kg / 300lb may be asked to pay a supplement. This supplement, payable on the day, is imposed by the service provider
* This activity is not suitable for people with reduced mobility
* Please wear appropriate and comfortable shoes and clothing
Free of charge until 2 days prior (then 100% charge)
You can cancel free of charge up to 2 days from the date of the reserved service (excluding special dates). Beyond that, cancellation fees will be applied as follows: * From 2 days prior and in the event of a No Show: 100% of fees A reservation during special dates is considered NON-CANCELLABLE, NON-MODIFIABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE.