Discover the tombs of France’s former kings and the gothic style of the Basilica of Saint-Denis!
DISCOVER THE TOMBS OF FRANCE’S FORMER KINGS AND THE GOTHIC STYLE OF THE BASILICA OF SAINT-DENIS!
The Basilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis is the first gothic-style masterpiece and the final resting site of France’s kings. A church belonging to a powerful Abbey, Saint-Denis was an important pilgrimage site during the middle-ages. It was designated a ‘basilica’ during the Merovingian period.
Over 70 sculpted coffins are housed in the basilica including that of Clovis, Dagobert, François the 1st and Louis the 14th...
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/e-ticket-basilica-cathedral-saint-denis
Admission to the Basilica of Saint-Denis
Audio guide (3€ supplement payable on the day)
All other extras
* Availability: Monday to Sunday (excluding exceptional dates and certain religious services)
* Opening times: 10am to 5:15pm/6:15pm (depending on the period)*
* Duration: variable (day pass)
* Last admission 30 minutes before closing
* YOU WILL BE ASKED TO INDICATE A PROVISIONAL DATE FOR YOUR VISIT WHEN YOU BOOK, BUT YOUR TICKET IS NOT RESTRICTED TO THIS DATE. YOUR TICKET IS VALID UP TO 1 YEAR FROM THE DATE OF YOUR CHOICE UPON RESERVATION
* A brochure available in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Polish and Czech will be provided at the entrance
* The site is accessible for people with reduced mobility
* The following visitors can enter free-of-charge: Visitors under the age of 18 years and residents of the European Union aged 26 years and under, disabled persons and their attendants, unemployed, and Culture Card holders - ICOM Card and Education Pass (valid proof of ID required)
* ADMISSION IS FREE ON THE FIRST SUNDAY OF EACH MONTH FROM NOVEMBER TO THE END OF MARCH
* April 1 to September 30: 10am to 6:15pm Monday to Saturday and 12-noon to 6:15pm on Sunday
October 1 to March 31: 10am to 5:15pm Monday to Saturday and 12-noon to 5:15pm on Sunday
No cancellations, no refunds
This activity cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.