DARE TO CLIMB UP THE TOWER OF PISA AND BOOK YOUR PRIORITY ACCESS TICKET TO DISCOVER ONE OF THE WORLD’S MOST FAMOUS TOWERS WITHOUT WAITING IN LINE!
Known throughout the world as a symbol of Italy, the Tower of Pisa was built in the 12th century. It is one of the monuments of the Piazza dei Miracoli (the field of miracles) and has been listed a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Considered a masterpiece of Roman art with its marble columns, you will especially be impressed by the monument’s slanted position.
As you enter the inside of the tower, meet with your accompanying guide and begin to climb the 294 stairs of the spiral staircase. The guide will tell you about the Tower of Pisa and answer any of your questions.
With your ticket, you will also be able to access the Cathedral of St. Mary of the Assumption in Pisa.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/pisa/skip-the-line-ticket-tower-of-pisa
Ticket for the Tower of Pisa
Admission to Pisa Cathedral
All advance booking fees
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Opening times: Varies according to the season
* Your voucher is a dated ticket with a particular time. It cannot be used at any other date or time then the one specified on your voucher
* Your official ticket will indicate a price different to the one that was billed to you as it does not include booking fees
* Your ticket gives you access to the tower at a specific time, please verify the confirmed time on your ticket
* For security and public order reasons, the opening times are subject to change and certain sites may be closed without notice
* SECURITY CHECKS WITH METAL DETECTORS ARE CARRIED OUT AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE TOWER. SECURITY CHECKS ARE CARRIED OUT BY THE STAFF ONSITE AS WELL AS ITALIAN POLICE/MILITARY OFFICERS. FOR THIS REASON, PLEASE DEPOSIT ALL METAL OBJECTS IN THE APPROPRIATE LOCKERS IN THE COAT CHECK
* The route lasts approximately 30 minutes - no extension of the tour is possible
* Please arrive on time as the time slots must be strictly respected. No admission will be authorized to latecomers
* For security reasons, the minimum age to take part in this activity is 8 years
* Visitors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, You may be asked to present valid ID
* It is prohibited to carry any bags or recipients of any kind during the visit. You must leave these objects in the coat check near the meeting point
* Cameras and video devices are authorized on the tour
* The visit of the Tower of Pisa requires considerable physical effort. Please note that the winding stairway has nearly 300 steps. It is strongly recommended that visitors suffering from cardiac problems or other health issues do not enter the site
* It is forbidden to access the outside gallery. The visit of the 7th and 8th floor of the bell tower is authorized, but visitors must use the guard rails at all times. It is forbidden to pass under the bells or to touch them
* Access to the Tower of Pisa is dangerous as there are a number of narrow areas and unsecure passages. The visit is not recommended for people who suffer from vertigo. All visitors are asked to move in an orderly and attentive fashion
* All purchased tickets automatically include free access to the Pisa Cathedral (ticket is not timed)
* A free, timed ticket for a visit of the cathedral ONLY is available exclusively at the ticket-office onsite
No cancellations, no refunds
This activity cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.