Discover the palace in which the Kings of France resided during coronation ceremonies!
DISCOVER THE PALACE IN WHICH THE KINGS OF FRANCE RESIDED DURING CORONATION CEREMONIES!
The Palace of Tau, ancient palace of the archbishop of Reims, gets it’s name from the structure’s T-shape (“tau” in Greek). Today the palace houses several rooms containing the treasures of the Reims Cathedral and the centuries of years worth of souvenirs around the royal coronations. Admire a remarkable series of attire, sculptures, tapestries, ornaments and jewelry dating back from the Middle Ages to the 19th century. The most impressive royal pieces are Charlemagne’s talisman (9th century) and the Chalice of Saint Remi (12th century)
Here, in the heart of Reims, the Kings of France would reside during their coronation. The monument is listed a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1991.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/reims/e-ticket-palace-of-tau-priority-access
Admission to the Palace of Tau
The services of a guide
All other extras
* Availability: Tuesday to Sunday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Opening times: 9:30am to 5:30pm/ 6:30pm (depending on the period)*
* Duration: variable (day pass)
* YOU WILL BE ASKED TO INDICATE A PROVISIONAL DATE FOR YOUR VISIT WHEN YOU BOOK, BUT YOUR TICKET IS NOT RESTRICTED TO THIS DATE
* A brochure available in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, and Dutch will be provided at the entrance
* Last admission 45 minutes before closing
* ACCESSIBLE FOR WHEELCHAIR USERS AND PEOPLE WITH REDUCED MOBILITY, HEARING OR VISUAL DISABILITY
* The following visitors can enter free-of-charge: Visitors under the age of 18 years and residents of the European Union aged 26 years and under, disabled persons and their attendants, unemployed, and Culture Card holders - ICOM Card and Education Pass (valid proof of ID required)
*Open every day from 9:30am to 6:30pm from May 6 to September 8 // Open every day from 9:45am to 5:15pm (closed from 12:30-noon to 2pm) from September 9 to May 5
No cancellations, no refunds
This activity cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.