Visit a royal residence dating back to the Medieval Ages right outside of Paris. The site includes a fortified structure and a religious building!
VISIT A ROYAL RESIDENCE DATING BACK TO THE MEDIEVAL AGES RIGHT OUTSIDE OF PARIS. THE SITE INCLUDES A FORTIFIED STRUCTURE AND A RELIGIOUS BUILDING!
Built between the 12th and 18th century, the château de Vincennes has preserved a number of it’s original features, including it’s medieval towers, the holy chapel and the 14th century keep.
Dating back to the 14th century, the keep is the highest in Europe and served as a prison for over 400 years. Nicolas Fouquet, the Marquis de Sade and Mirabeau were amongst some of the many prisoners held there...
Construction of the holy chapel began in 1379 and displays remarkable decor, making for an exceptional religious structure.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/priority-access-e-ticket-for-chateau-vincennes
Admission to the castle (the keep and holy chapel)
The services of a guide
Audio guide (3€ supplement payable on the day)
All other extras
* Availability: Monday to Sunday (excluding exceptional dates and certain religious services)
* Opening times: 10am / 10:30am to 4:30pm / 6pm (depending on the period)*
* Duration: variable (day pass)
* YOU WILL BE ASKED TO INDICATE A PROVISIONAL DATE FOR YOUR VISIT WHEN YOU BOOK, BUT YOUR TICKET IS NOT RESTRICTED TO THIS DATE. YOUR TICKET IS VALID UP TO 1 YEAR FROM THE DATE OF YOUR CHOICE UPON RESERVATION
* A brochure available in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese and Russian will be provided at the entrance
* The site is partially accessible for people with reduced mobility
* The following visitors can enter free-of-charge: Visitors under the age of 18 years and residents of the European Union aged 26 years and under, disabled persons and their attendants, unemployed persons and Culture Card holders - ICOM Card and Education Pass (valid proof of ID required)
* ADMISSION IS FREE ON THE FIRST SUNDAY OF EACH MONTH FROM NOVEMBER TO THE END OF MARCH
* From May 25 to September 22: every day, 10am to 6pm for the Keep and 10:30am to 5:30pm (closed from 1pm to 2pm - subject to change) for the holy chapel
September 23 to May 20: every day, 10am to 5pm for the keep and 10:30am to 4:30pm (closed from 1pm to 2pm - subject to change) for the holy chapel - the holy chapel closes at 5:30pm weekends and public holidays between April 1 and May 20
No cancellations, no refunds
This activity cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.