Embark aboard a helicopter and admire the incredible views of the Grand Canyon’s ravines!
EMBARK ABOARD A HELICOPTER AND ADMIRE THE INCREDIBLE VIEWS OF THE GRAND CANYON’S RAVINES!
Once seated onboard, you will fly towards the most vast and deep parts of the Grand Canyon where you will be able to observe from up-close the impressive rocky reliefs and walls. Admire the unique views below, accessible only from the sky! You will also be able to admire the confluence of the Little Colorado River, the northern side of the Grand Canyon and Dragon’s Corridor. The forward-sloped position of your seat will allow you to enjoy an unobstructed view of nearly 180°!
You will also be able to enjoy multilingual commentary throughout the flight. Take-off and landing will take place at the Southern Rim: for those passionate about wide-open spaces, this plateau is renown for its authenticity and is considered to be one of the least touristic.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/grand-canyon/helicopter-flight-of-grand-canyon-ravines
Eco-Star helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon (South Rim and North Rim) - approx. 45 minutes
Multilingual audio guides
Gas expenses (often billed as a supplement by other providers)
All other extras
* Availability: every day
* Departure point: Grand Canyon Airport, South Rim (near Tusayan)
* Duration: 90 minutes (the flight lasts between 40 and 50 minutes)
* PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE HELIPORT TERMINAL 45 MINUTES BEFORE DEPARTURE FOR BOARDING
* EACH PASSENGER MUST PRESENT VALID PROOF OF ID IN ORDER TO BOARD THE HELICOPTER
* Your tour will take place on an Eco-Star type helicopter
* You are permitted to transport bottled water on board, but be aware that you are prohibited from opening them during the duration of the flight
* An audio guide is available for the flight in the following languages: Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
* Children aged 2 years and under travel free and sit on the laps of their parents
* For the safety and comfort of all passengers on-board, participants weighing over 135kg / 300lb may be asked to pay a supplement. This supplement, payable on the day, is imposed by the service provider
* This activity is not suitable for people with reduced mobility
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.