Explore the city on foot and by bus accompanied by an experienced guide, and visit one of the most impressive buildings in Budapest: the Parliament!
EXPLORE THE CITY ON FOOT AND BY BUS ACCOMPANIED BY AN EXPERIENCED GUIDE, AND VISIT ONE OF THE MOST IMPRESSIVE BUILDINGS IN BUDAPEST: THE PARLIAMENT!
Your tour will begin on the Chain Bridge, a 360-metre-long suspension bridge spanning the Danube. You will then head to the Buda Castle quarter to explore the Fisherman's Bastion viewing terrace and the Matthias Church.
The next part of your visit takes you to Gellért Hill and its citadel, where you can enjoy an unobstructed view over the city.
You will then wander through the Great Market Hall and admire the Dohány Street Synagogue on your way to City Park, the largest park in Budapest, which contains numerous attractions.
After passing the Hungarian State Opera and St Stephen's Basilica, you will enter the Parliament Building for a guided tour in the company of your guide, who will tell you all about the history and secrets of this prestigious site.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/budapest/guided-tour-of-the-city-and-of-parliament
Pick-up from your hotel
The guided tour of the city
The guided tour of the Parliament Building
Admission to the Parliament Building
Access to the other monuments
Return to your hotel
Any other extras
* Availability: Tuesday to Sunday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure point: your hotel or near Elizabeth Square
* Please note that the tour finishes in the city centre
* VISITORS MUST PRESENT A VALID ID CARD OR PASSPORT TO ENTER THE PARLIAMENT BUILDING
* The Parliament reserves the right to cancel visits without prior warning. In the event that your visit is cancelled, you will be offered an alternative date or a partial refund of the total activity price. In the event that the Parliament tour is cancelled, you can choose to take an hour-long cruise instead of this visit (summer only)
* Please note that visits to the Parliament Building are only possible with an authorized guide; you must therefore leave the premises at the same time as your guide
PLEASE NOTE: VISITORS MUST PRESENT A VALID ID CARD OR PASSPORT TO ENTER THE PARLIAMENT BUILDING
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.