Take advantage of your stay in Las Vegas to discover Arizona’s iconic natural sites!
* DAY 1: SEDONA
Departing from Las Vegas, head towards Sedona, known as the jewel of the desert and considered one of the most beautiful places in the Unites States. Cross the Mojave Desert and drive along the historic Route 66 across the Colorado Plateau. Continue to the picturesque and impressive Oak Creek Canyon.
After lunching in Sedona where you will discover artisanal Indian boutiques, visit the Chapel of the Holy Cross in the neighboring desert and enjoy panoramic views of Sedona’s rocky formations.
At the end of the afternoon, set off on the road to Flagstaff, Arizona where you will spend the night in La Quinta Inn & Suites.
* DAY 2: MONUMENT VALLEY AND HORSESHOE BEND
The day begins with a tour of Monument Valley Park, an emblematic symbol of the American West in the heart of the Navajo Nation. Experience a guided Jeep tour of the area led by Navajo Indians.
Take a break for lunch and enjoy an outdoor barbecue (included). After fueling-up, continue towards the Colorado River and observe the rocky formation that shapes “Horseshoe Bend”. Arrive at Lake Powell at the end of the afternoon.
Rest for the night at Clarion Inn in Page.
* DAY 3: ANTELOPE CANYON AND VALLEY OF FIRE
For your third and final day, visit the superior portion of Antelope Canyon and admire it’s spectacular ‘dunes’. On your return to Las Vegas, stop for lunch and visit the Valley of Fire. The site gets its name from the imposing red sandstone formations. If weather permits, you can admire the rays of sun reflecting in the valley.
Return to Las Vegas in the early evening.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/las-vegas/3-day-excursion-to-sedona-monument-valley-antelope-canyon
2 nights in hotel accommodation (La Quinta Inn & Suites in Flagstaff / Clarion Inn in Page) with continental breakfast
Bus or mini-van travel throughout the excursion (return trip from/to Las Vegas)
The services of a professional guide
Admission to Monument Valley, Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon and Valley of Fire
Jeep tour of Monument Valley
Lunch on day 2 (barbecue)
Lunch on day 1 & 3
All other extras
* Available Wednesday and Saturday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: 3 days / 2 nights
* Departure time: 7am (Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time)
* Departure location and arrival: central Las Vegas
* You will be accompanied by a bilingual guide (in the language of your choice + another language in order to make the excursion as comfortable as possible)
* Reminder: meals are not included in this excursion (except for breakfast) We recommend you bring provisions with you (pick-nick style food or cash to purchase food on-site)
* Free Wi-Fi will be available on the bus
* 1 large suitcase and 1 cabin luggage per person
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.