Discover the best of Florence and its monuments in just one day with this bus tour!
This bus tour will take you on a trip around Florence to discover the city of Michelangelo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and its key monuments, including:
* Piazzale Michelangelo
* The Dome
* The Baptistery of St Jean Baptiste
* Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral
* The historical centre
* The Accademia Gallery
* Santa Croce Church
* Piazza Signoria
This tour allows you to see the best of Florence and the works of the Italian artists who have lived there.
You also have the option of including a lunchtime meal in an authentic restaurant following your visit to the Accademia Gallery.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/florence/florence-in-a-day-citytour-by-bus-taking-in-the-city-and-the-academia-and-uffizi-galleries
Tour of Florence both by bus and on foot
Admission to the Accademia Gallery
Entry to the Uffizi Gallery
Lunch at a restaurant (with chosen option)
Any drinks not specified in the set lunch menu
Admission to the Dome
All other extras
* Availability: every day (apart from the 1st Sunday of the month and other exceptional dates)
* Departure point: Piazzale Montelungo
* To participate in this activity, simply present your voucher to our local service provider on arrival
* If your tour group exceeds 15 participants, headphones will be provided to ensure that you can clearly follow the guide's commentary
* The morning activities run from 9am to 12:45pm approx.; the afternoon activities run from 2:30pm to 6pm approx.
* If you have not chosen the lunch option, you will have free time to eat between 12:45pm and 2:30pm before rejoining the group for the rest of the tour
* The Accademia and Uffizi galleries are closed on Mondays. The visit to the Accademia will therefore be replaced with a visit to the Medici Chapel or the San Marco museum, and the Uffizi Gallery replaced by a visit to the Palazzo Vecchio museum
* Comfortable footwear recommended
* The number of visitors admitted to the museums is limited for security reasons. At peak visiting times, you may therefore experience a waiting time before accessing the museum, despite your advance booking
* April to October: a minimum of 2 participants is required to book a tour, whatever the language
* November to March: bookings for tours in English or Spanish require a minimum of 2 participants / bookings for tours in Italian, German or French require a minimum of 4 participants
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.