Admire the natural landscape of Lake Powell and the incredible rock formations surrounding the area!
ADMIRE THE NATURAL LANDSCAPE OF LAKE POWELL AND THE INCREDIBLE ROCK FORMATIONS SURROUNDING THE AREA!
Departing from Page, climb aboard a small plane to soar above Lake Powell. The lake was created by the Colorado River with a labyrinth of small water-filled canyons. You will also have the chance to admire one of the area’s most famous rocky sites: Horseshoe Bend, named after it’s shape.
Thanks to the plane’s panoramic windows, enjoy beautiful views of this ancient and surprising landscape. You will also be able to appreciate the various colours of the canyon and the sculptures shaped into the rock thousands of years ago.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/page-lake-powell/airplane-flight-over-lake-powell-departure-page
The plane flight over Lake Powell and Horseshoe Bend
Multilingual audio guides
Gas expenses (often billed as a supplement by other providers)
All other extras
The additional fuel costs to be paid on site, due to the increase in fuel prices ($210 per person)
* Availability: Monday to Sunday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure location: Page Municipal Airport
* Duration: Allow for 1 hour (the flight lasts approximately 30 minutes)
* PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE TERMINAL 30 MINUTES BEFORE DEPARTURE FOR BOARDING
* EACH PASSENGER MUST PRESENT VALID PROOF OF ID IN ORDER TO BOARD THE PLANE
* Each plane is equipped with 17 seats, 14 of which have their own window. The 3 remaining seats will be assigned on-site, depending on the distribution of weight. These seats also offer panoramic views
* An audio guide is available for the flight in the following languages: Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Russian
* You are permitted to transport bottled water on board, but be aware that you are prohibited from opening them during the duration of the flight
* Due to rising oil prices, a surcharge of $10 per person will be payable locally, directly with our partner.
* Children under 2 years of age travel free and sit on the laps of their parents.
* For the safety and comfort of all passengers on-board, participants weighing over 135kg / 300lb may be asked to pay a supplement. This supplement, payable on the day, is imposed by the service provider
* This activity is not suitable for people with reduced mobility
Free of charge until 2 days prior (then 100% charge)
You can cancel free of charge up to 2 days from the date of the reserved service (excluding special dates). Beyond that, cancellation fees will be applied as follows: * From 2 days prior and in the event of a No Show: 100% of fees A reservation during special dates is considered NON-CANCELLABLE, NON-MODIFIABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE.