Admire one of the world’s largest stone arches during an airplane flight over Lake Powell!
ADMIRE ONE OF THE WORLD’S LARGEST STONE ARCHES DURING AN AIRPLANE FLIGHT OVER LAKE POWELL!
Your aerial flight will begin with views of Glen Canyon Dam that retains water from the Colorado River, forming Lake Powell. Continue your tour soaring above this immense lake and enjoy unique views of its numerous creeks, including the picturesque marina’s of Padre Bay and Antelope Point that overlooks the main canal of the lake.
You will then be able to admire Navajo Mountain as well as the long canyon that is located at its base. At the canyon mouth, see Rainbow Bridge! This immense stone arch is inaccessible by car due to the inhospitable and rough nature of the terrain. Your pilot will linger at this site to allow you to observe this natural formation before making the journey back.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/page-lake-powell/airplane-flight-over-lake-powell-rainbow-bridge
The plane flight over Lake Powell, Horseshoe Bend and Rainbow Bridge
Gas expenses (often billed as a supplement by other providers)
All other extras
* Availability: Monday to Sunday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure location: Page Municipal Airport
* Duration: Allow for 1 hour (the flight lasts approximately 30 minutes)
* PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE TERMINAL 30 MINUTES BEFORE DEPARTURE FOR BOARDING
* EACH PASSENGER MUST PRESENT VALID PROOF OF ID IN ORDER TO BOARD THE PLANE
* An audio guide is available for the flight in the following languages: Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Russian
* You are permitted to transport bottled water on board, but be aware that you are prohibited from opening them during the duration of the flight
* Children under 2 years of age travel free and sit on the laps of their parents.
* Each plane is equipped with 17 seats, 14 of which have their own window. The 3 remaining seats will be assigned on-site, depending on the distribution of weight. These seats also offer panoramic views
* For the safety and comfort of all passengers on-board, participants weighing over 135kg / 300lb may be asked to pay a supplement. This supplement, payable on the day, is imposed by the service provider
* This activity is not suitable for people with reduced mobility
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.