Discover Stockholm with Isabelle, your guide, and take off into the Swedish capital!
DISCOVER STOCKHOLM WITH ISABELLE, YOUR GUIDE, AND TAKE OFF INTO THE SWEDISH CAPITAL!
During this guided visit, Isabelle, passionate about Stockholm, will give you a thorough glimpse of the city. She will tell you historical stories, will talk to you of architecture and of art, and will immerse you in Stockholm's culture and daily life.
You will discover Gamla Stan, the old city, then Morrmalm, the most modern city centre and Östermalm a cultural areaconnected to the city.
Well, you will stroll across Södermalm island, which offers you a panoramic view over all the city and of Djurgården island, the greenest of all the islands in this archipelago.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/stockholm/guided-visit-5-areas-stockholm
The walking tour
Commentaries from your guide
Any other extras
* Availability: everday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure location: Gamla Stan (old city), metro exit, Malärtorget
* It's important that you obtain a transportation ticket for this visit because it will consist of some moving around via public transport
* There's a chance that you will be with other participants on this activity (15 people maximum in any one group)
* A minimum of 2 people is required in order for the activity to take place. A tour in Italian is also provided by Federico, Isabelle's colleague, also an expatriat who is friendly and in love with Stockholm
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.