EXPLORE PORTO BY BIKE WITH ANTONIO AND ENJOY A BIKE RIDE THROUGH THE CITY WHILE YOU LEARN ABOUT PORTO’S HISTORY, MYSTERIES AND SECRETS.
EXPLORE PORTO BY BIKE WITH ANTONIO AND ENJOY A BIKE RIDE THROUGH THE CITY WHILE YOU LEARN ABOUT PORTO’S HISTORY, MYSTERIES AND SECRETS!
As a long-time Porto enthusiast, Antonio knows every hidden corner of the city. Your guide will tell you all about the events that have taken place in the city (the siege of Porto, Napoleonic invasions, Portuguese New World discoveries...).
In addition to the historic visit of the city, you will also be in contact with nature. You will cycle along the Douro and Gaia riverbanks, and the beachfronts of Foz and Matosinhos. Travel through the trails of Porto’s Parque da Cidade where you will also enjoy a small break.
The bike ride with Antonio will take you to sites combining landscapes, locals, odors and events. Experience what it truly feels like to be a “Tripeiro” local!
During the bike route, admire the following sites and monuments:
* Tram Museum
* Arrabida Bridge
* Passeio Alegre Garden
* The São João da Foz Fort
* The Foz do Douro embankment
* Queijo (cheese) Fort
* Matosinhos Beach
* Parque da Cidade (park)
* Calem Garden / Bird watching
* The Gaia riverbank
* Porto wine cellars
* Dom Luis I Bridge
* And more!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/porto/porto-guided-bike-tour
The services of a guide
Bike and helmet rental
3 hour itinerary throughout Porto
A bottle of water and a seasonal fruit
The boat trip to the fishing village of Afurada
Any other food or drink
Any other extras and individual purchases
* Availability: Monday to Sunday (excluding exceptional dates)
* The boutique is open 7 days a week from 9:30am to 8pm
* You will be asked to present a valid form of ID (ID card, drivers license, student card) that will be used as deposit during the bike rental
* This activity is a private tour and available for groups of 2 to 8 participants
* For young children, a child seat will be made available to you free of charge
* Please note that summers are very warm, sun protection is highly recommended
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.