STAY ACTIVE IN PORTO WITH THIS EXCURSION INCLUDING A GUIDED BIKE TOUR, A SURF SESSION AND AN ORIGINAL LUNCH IN THE CITY PARK.
STAY ACTIVE IN PORTO WITH THIS EXCURSION INCLUDING A GUIDED BIKE TOUR, A SURF SESSION AND AN ORIGINAL LUNCH IN THE CITY PARK!
Once on your bike, follow your local guide for an eco-friendly tour of the city. Cycling along the city’s bike lanes, wander through lively neighborhoods and beautiful natural landscapes.
After having wandered the city and its many boutiques, cafés, tramways and riverbanks, take a break at the beach and exchange your bike for a surf board. During 1 hour and a half, enjoy the waves of the Atlantic coast and a surf session with an instructor.
Finish your tour on a musical note by going for lunch on the “Soundwiches” terrace. Situated at the Parque da Cidada park, this country home offers a variety of dishes, choose from one of 7 soundwiches or salads prepared by 7 renowned Porto chefs.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/porto/private-guided-bike-tour-porto-surf-session
The services of a local guide
Bike and helmet rental
5 hour itinerary to Porto
The surf lesson with necessary equipment (surf board and wetsuit included)
A surfing lesson with a professional instructor
Insurance for the surf lesson
A light meal
Hotel pick-up / drop-off
Any other extras and individual purchases
* Availability: Monday to Sunday (excluding exceptional dates)
* The boutique is open 7 days a week from 9:30am to 8pm
* You will be asked to present a valid form of ID (ID card, drivers license, student card) that will be used as deposit during the bike rental
* This activity is a private tour and available for groups of 2 to 8 participants
* The surf lesson will take place after the bike ride, just follow your guide
* For the surf lesson, the surf board and wetsuit will be made available to you. Please bring a towel
* Depending on availability, a surf instructor speaking your language will be attributed to you
* For young children, a child seat will be made available to you free of charge
* Please note that summers are very warm, sun protection is highly recommended
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.