
The consuls' house, which housed the former town hall as early as the 15th century, was destroyed by fire in the 18th century. From 1779 to 1781, the town hall was rebuilt on the same site, by order of the bishop who owned the land. The façade is reminiscent of the town hall.
The building's layout is based on the traditional French-style mansion between courtyard and garden. The monumental portal is an example of Uzétienne's remarkable ironwork.
listed
Towns and regions of art and history
Free of charge.
Destination Pays d'Uzès Pont du Gard - 24/07/2026
Collaboration withDépartement du Gard
www.uzes-pontdugard.com
Report a problem
From 01/01 to 31/12 daily.
Phone : 04 66 22 68 88
Email : info@uzes-pontdugard.com