Set off and meet the whales on a cruise on the Saint Lawrence River!
SET OFF AND MEET THE WHALES ON A CRUISE ON THE SAINT LAWRENCE RIVER!
You will be able to board either in Tadoussac or ibn Baie-Sainte-Catherine. This is one of the best sites in the world for observing whales! If you choose the boat tour, you will be able to enjoy a calm cruise with minimal turbulence. On the other hand, you can opt for the Zodiac tour during which you will experience speed and your tour will take some adventurous turns.
You will admire the landscapes on board the Saint Lawrence River. The captain/guide will securely drive you to where the river meets the sea. Anmated with a strong passion for the marine world, he will share with you the most interesting facts about the Saint Lawrence River and its fauna and flora.
You will then head onto meet the dolphins and observe the impressive marine mammals in their natural environment. You will learn more about their way of life and their migration patterns in the region.
This unforgettable encounter will surely be one of your greatest memories during your holidays to Canada!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/montreal/zodiac-adventure-with-whale-discovery-in-bale-ste-catherine-bis
The observation of the whales on the Saint Lawrence River
Commentaries from an expert guide
Any other extras
* SEASONAL ACTIVITY: FROM THE END OF APRIL TO THE START OF NOVEMBER ONLY
* Availability: everyday
* Departure times and locations (see the reservations calendar):
* BY BOAT FROM THE END OF APRIL TO THE START OF NOVEMBER: 1pm in Tadoussac, 1:30pm in Baie-Sainte-Catherine
* There is an extra time slot from mid-May to mid-October: 9:45am in Tadoussac, 10:15am in Baie-Sainte-Catherine
* BY ZODIAC FROM THE END OF THE APRIL TO THE END OF OCTOBER: 1:30pm in Tadoussac and baie-Sainte-Catherine
* There is an extra time slot from the start of May to the end of October: 1015am in Tadoussac and Baie-Sainte-Catherine
* Duration: 3 hours for the boat tour, 2 hours 30 minutes for the Zodiac tour
* CHILDREN MUST BE OVER 1.4 M TALL AND BE AT LEAST 6 YEARS OLD IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ZODIAC CRUISE (THERE IS NO RESTRICTION FOR THE BOAT CRUISE)
* Whale observation is guaranteed. If the captain expects to not see whales during the cruise, the service provider will give you a ticket to come back on a cruise to see the whales (excluding Zodiac tours) or for a guided day cruise departing from Montreal or Quebec
* For the boat cruise, the same boat departs from Tadoussac and then goes to Baie-Sainte-Catherine. For the Zodiac tour, two Zodiac boats leave simultaneously from Tadoussac and Baie-Sainte-Catherine
* It is advised to bring warm clothes as well as some closed shoes for the Zodiac adventure. It is also recommended to bring some sun cream
Cancellations free of charge until 8 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 8 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this time and in case of a no-show, 100% of the price will be levied. Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.