Set off and meet the whales during a cruise on the Saint Lawrence River, departing from Québec!
SET OFF AND MEET THE WHALES DURING A CRUISE ON THE SAINT LAWRENCE RIVER, DEPARTING FROM QUÉBEC!
In the morning you will travel by coach from Quebec to Baie-Ste-Catherine. You will board either a zodiac or a cuise boat depending on your choice. By choosing the cruise boat, you will enjoy a 3 hour cruise and a calmer tour and if you opt for the zodiac, you will enjoy some speed and will navigate the waters close to the whales for around 2 hours 30 minutes.
You will admire the landscapes of the banks of the Saint Lawrence River while listening to commentaries from your captain/guide. You will observe the whales in their natural environment. You will also get to learn more about the surprising life of the largest marine mammals and about their migration patterns in the region.
You will head back to Québec towards the end of the day, after a day full of emotions!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/quebec/whale-watching-cruise-in-baie-st-catherine-leaving-from-quebec
The whale observation cruise on the Saint Lawrence
Transport from Québec
Commentaries from an expert guide
Any other extras
* SEASONAL ACTIVITY: FROM MAY TO OCTOBER ONLY
* Availability: everyday
* Cruise departure times: 1:30pm
* Pick-up times and locations in Québec:
* 9am at Place d'Armes Québec (return expected at 8pm)
* 10:15am at Hotel Le Germain Charlevoix (return expected at 6:45pm)
* 11:15am at Manoir Richelieu (return expected at 5:45pm)
* Duration: 3 hours for the boat tour, 2 hour 30 minutes for the zodiac tour
* CHILDREN MUST BE OVER 1.4 M TALL AND BE AT LEAST 5 YEARS OLD IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ZODIAC CRUISE (THERE IS NO RESTRICTION FOR THE BOAT CRUISE)
* Observation of the whales is guaranteed. If the captain expects to not observe any whales during this cruise, the service provider will give you a ticket for you to come back on another cruise to see the whales (excluding the zodiac cruises) or a guided day cruise departing from Montreal or Québec
* We advise you to bring warm clothes for the boat cruise
Cancellations free of charge until 8 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 8 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this time and in case of a no-show, 100% of the price will be levied. Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
While completing your reservation, you will be asked to choose your type of boat from the following options:
* Boat tour
* Zodiac tour