



This defensive fort and artillery work of the Maginot line, built between 1930 and 1935 in reinforced concrete, was planned for 600 men. It has 2 entry blocks, 6 battle blocks and 3 kilometers of underground galleries with electrified railways. Attacked on May 14, 1940, he resisted during the armistice of June 25, 1940, his supporters surrendering July 1 Abandoned from 1968, it was restored and developed and opened as a museum since 1982. More info here .