In 1920, the owner of the neighbouring plot asked Clément Pirnay to design the building for his wine and spirits trading company called Maison Bacot… This time, the architect went even further in his quest for modern architecture. The entire structure is built in reinforced concrete. The technique was so innovative at the time that it was necessary to thoroughly persuade the authorities of the material’s solidity and obtain a building permit. For the decoration of the rectangular panels demarcated by the beams and columns, the sgraffito fresco technique was chosen. Since they were restored at the start of the 2000’s, the coloured vine branch patterns once again illustrate the original function of the building. The small blue squares are a mark of the geometrical variant of Art Nouveau, evolving towards the Art Deco style of the inter-war years. The frieze is also adorned with sgraffito designs that repeat the same basket filled with fruit six times. The metallic decorations have also been restored to their original state: the sphere at the very top conveys the ambition of international commercial activity. As is the case with its neighbour, the building is listed.