Dating back to the first half of the 17th century, Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, the old church of the discalced Carmelites, is baroque in style. On its sale during the Revolution, it was purchased by the former Carmelites and in 1838 become the property of the Redemptorist friars. Its threestorey high façade bears the coat of arms of Prince-Bishop Maximilien-Henry of Bavaria. It is decorated with many statues including one of Saint Hubert, with a dear at his feet and, above, one of Saint Lambert, holding a book. On the other side, a statue of Saint Roch, with his faithful dog and, again above, one of Saint Alphonsus decorates the right-hand side of the façade.