The Hôtel Ansembourg is occupied by the museum of the same name. Built in 1738 for Michel Willems, as the initials on the balcony infer, this townhouse is a fine example of the Regency style. However, the building took on the name of Ansembourg, the family that occupied the premises for sixty years. Purchased by the city in 1903, the townhouse was transformed into a museum dedicated to the decorative arts of the 18th century. The Ansembourg Museum plays host to an important collection of furniture from the Liège region dating from this period. It pays witness, through its architecture and collections, to the refined lifestyle of the century of the enlightenment.
Donnerstag bis Sonntag 10 - 18 Uhr.